We strive to contribute to an eco-system of social-emotional learning through partnering with:
- Denver Parks & Recreation
- The Bridge Project
- Scholars Unlimited
- Denver Public Library
- Denver Public Schools
- Cherry Creek Public Schools
- Adams County Charter Schools
- Jefferson County Charter Schools
- Jefferson County Public Library
- Hope Online Learning Academy
- Regis University
- Division of Youth Systems
Partners in advocacy for positive youth development practices:
- Denver Afterschool Alliance
- Denver Quality After School Connection
- Think 360 Arts
- Kansas City Young Audiences
- Drama and Theatre for Youth and Communities at University of Texas at Austin
- Creative Action
Our Community is Saying…
This group was the first time I felt like I didn’t have to put up a guard, like I could just be myself.
Having folks come into our community and do Theater from the ground up stirred up quite a buzz, and awakened our neighborhood.
Beyond this world…I feel like this program helped me think about people in a whole new way.