Mirror Image Arts is pleased to announce auditions for the 2015-2016 season. Mirror Image Arts is an in-school applied theatre company that utilizes theatre as a tool to spark dialogue with youth around social issues while developing leadership skills.
WE ARE SEEKING ADULT MALE AND FEMALE NON-EQUITY TEACHING ARTISTS who are interested the unique experience of guiding young audiences through the important journey of self-discovery. This is theatre with a purpose! Our programs are designed to empower youth to use their voice for change.
Season Auditions will be held at The Robert and Judi Newman Center for Theatre Education (1101 13th St Denver, CO 80204) BY APPOINTMENT ONLY on July 6th & 7th from 6:30pm to 9:30pm. Callbacks will be held on July 9th at 6:30pm.
- Those auditioning will be invited to lead the selection committee through an exercise of your choosing in your unique voice. You will have 5 minutes to present. Please get as creative as you like.
- No monologue required, but you may be asked to read from a script.
- Following the activity we will have a 5-10 minute discussion around:
- why you would like to be apart of this program
- what you feel you can bring to the program
- your teaching and classroom management style
Please visit www.mirrorimagearts.org to learn more about us.
Rehearsals will run 6:30pm-9:30pm on:
July 20-23 (Mon-Thur)
July 27-30 (Mon-Thur)
Aug 10-13 (Mon-Thur)
*No rehearsals the 1st week of August
Performance dates and times will vary throughout the school year. Commitment expectations will be discussed during auditions. All teaching artists are paid per workshop.
For an appointment please email headshot, resume along with preferred audition time and date to email@example.com